…Detachment No. 569, Inc. was chartered on June 28, 1984 and incorporated on July 5, 1995. Our membership includes Marines from WWII up to and including our current conflicts. We have active duty Marines and Reservists in our ranks, and there is no charge for active duty personnel to join the Marine Corps League.
Our Marine Corps League meetings are intended to keep our members informed on all operational levels of our League as well as in our community. We are dedicated to foster the spirit and to preserve the rich traditions of the U.S. Marine Corps while offering fellowship, citizenship, and historic truths.
We promote the ideal of American freedom and democracy in all that we do.
Serving our Communities With:
- Food Banks
- VA Hospital Visits
- Active Duty Overseas Care Packages
- Veteran Day Services
- Memorial Day Services
- Funeral Duty at Ohio Western Reserve National Cemetery
- Support of the Marine Corps Youth Physical Fitness Program
- Support Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America
- Honor Guard and Funeral Detail
- Color Guard and Float For Local Parades
- Independence Day Ceremony
- Annual Marine Corps Birthday Ball
The Few, the Proud, the Marines –